GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

"The Sun Is Always Shining..." ~ Practical Scrappers Blog Hop

Hello!!!
Welcome to Practical Scrappers April Blog Hop!!!
You should have arrived here from
If not, click HERE (Practical Scrappers Blog) to start at the beginning of the hop so that you do not miss any of the awesome inspiration being shared by all of the wonderful designers participating in the hop.

For my project I started with the
Great starting point, since both the hop and the SOS challenge requires you to dig into your stash.
 The challenge is to use the sketch below and mix and match 3+ patterned papers from different collections, 3+ embellishments from different collections, AND... add corkboard, chalkboard or corrugated board
Here is the sketch:
And...here is my layout:
 3 or more patterned papers from 3 or more different collections and/or manufacturers:
(1) Pebbles Seen & Noted “You & Me” (Background) & “Hello (Clouds)
(2) Pebbles From Me To You “Thanks”, “Letters” & “Memo”
(3)    Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste “Heart Throb” (Photo Mat)

b) 3 or more embellishments from 3 different collections and/or manufacturers:
 (1)    Lawn Fawn Twine
(2) MME Enamel Dots 
(3) Pebbles From Me To You Chipboard 
(4) Recollections Heart

c) For the corkboard, I used the following items
Corkboard: AC DIY Shop Cork Butterflies, Studio Calico Cork Chevrons, 
AC Remarks Cork Stickers (Sunglasses & Hi Sunshine)

Thank you for stopping by and I will be giving away a $10 Gift Card to
The Memory Nest
All you have to do to enter into the drawing is,
 complete one of the following and leave a comment below, letting me know which one you did:
 a) Follow of my blog
b) Follow me on Bloglovin
b) Freind me on Facebook

I will announce the winner on Tuesday, April 29th

Now it is time to head on over to

Enjoy the Hop and have a Hoppy Scrappy Day!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun happy page Brenda! I am already a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used a colorful layout with the black-and-white photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page!!! LOVE LOVE your paper choices going on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how all these elements came together on your layout.
    I am a follower.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful beautiful layout! Love the mix of bright patterns against the dotted background and those awesome cork elements! Following on Bloglovin' and pinned this ...WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sketch AND a great layout! Love the mix of materials. Following on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower of your blog! I really like your layout, especially those cute cork butterflies! :)

    ReplyDelete